The hotel BEST WESTERN FENIX, one of the best hotels in Glyfada is a member of the largest global hotel chain BEST WESTERN and is the ideal place to stay during your visit to Athens !
Within walking distance of the cosmopolitan town of Glyfada and within easy access to the historic centre of Athens the BEST WESTERN FENIX HOTEL offers a high standard of hospitality that can satisfy both leisure and business travellers.
Free wireless internet (WI FI), a large outdoor swimming pool, modern conference facilities, well designed banquet halls, an a la carte restaurant, bar and room service can be enjoyed by our guests.
The hotel BEST WESTERN FENIX has 128 rooms and 6 suites equipped with soundproof windows , 32 -inch flat screen TVs , satellite channels , free WIFI high- speed Internet, safety deposit boxes , mini fridges and hairdryers .
The majority of the hotel rooms have a balcony overlooking the pool, the sea or the Golf Course in Athens
Within walking distance:
- Second bus stop Glyfada 1′ (on foot)
- Tramway stop at Vergoti Square 3′ (on foot) (connection with the center of Athens and Piraeus)
- Glyfada Main Square 15′ (on foot) or 3 stops away by tram)
- Non-organized beach 5′ (on foot)
- Organized beach 15’ (on foot) or 3 stops away by tram)
- Glyfada Golf Course 5′ (on foot)
- Agios Kosmas Sports Facilities 20′ (on foot) or 4 stops away by tram
- Hellenikon Sport Facilities (5’ by car) or 6 stops away by tram)
- Nightclubs 10’ (on foot) or 2 stops away by tram
- Athens Eye Clinic 7’ (by car)
- Mediterraneo Hospital 6’ (by car)
- If arriving from Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos, take the bus X96. (Glyfada 2nd stop) Ticket price €6.00
- Traveling from Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos by taxi during the day costs €40.00